I'm never first, I'm often 乙econd.
It looks like a number 2. If you take the third tone and minus yī (one) which looks like the first tone, you must get the second.
You need to log in to write a story for 乙
Definitions for 乙 pronounced as yǐ
- second of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]
- second in order
- letter "B" or roman "II" in list "A, B, C", or "I, II, III" etc
- second party (in legal contract, usually 乙方[yi3 fang1], as opposed to 甲方[jia3 fang1])
- radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 5)
- ancient Chinese compass point: 105°
Definitions for 乙 pronounced as zhé
- turning stroke (in Chinese characters)
- see also 折[zhe2]
- hepatitis B
- first two of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]
- acetaldehyde H3CCHO