a spoonful of white sugar makes the medicine go down...
bai2 shao2 de5
Story of the white ladle
Adding WHITE baking so[da] with a SPOON, I explain, “My <AIM> is not to share my recipes. I’m <POSESSIVE> of them."
of whom did the white ladle caught the fly?
You need to log in to write a story for 的
Definitions for 的 pronounced as de
- ~'s (possessive particle)
- (used after an attribute)
- (used to form a nominal expression)
- (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis)
Definitions for 的 pronounced as dì
Definitions for 的 pronounced as dī
- see 的士[di1 shi4]
Definitions for 的 pronounced as dí
- really and truly
- if (coming after a conditional clause)
- (there are) some (who are...)
- some (exist)