In simplified Chinese the character 阳 is used.
The lad[y on g]uard says the TOWN is even more beautiful when the <SUN> is BRIGHT, high *up* in the sky.
You need to log in to write a story for 陽
Definitions for 陽 pronounced as yáng
- positive (electric.)
- male principle (Taoism)
- Yang, opposite: 陰|阴[yin1] ☯
- transparent (open to public scrutiny)
- abbr. for 太陽穴|太阳穴[tai4 yang2 xue2]
- Shenyang subprovincial city and capital of Liaoning province 遼寧省|辽宁省 in northeast China
- old names include Fengtian 奉天, Shengjing 盛京 and Mukden