In simplified Chinese the character 幺 may be used.
I beg your pardon... but isn't this the proper traditional character? - 麼
In the shower when I'm in private I like to sing, "do you love me, me, me, me,????
Question 14: When is this suffix used?
Simplification sadly hides the hemp in tiny hemp suffix 'me' because marijuana should stay private?--他說什 *麼* ？
Admins--at 麼 you list 麼 as trad for 么
This is a question (么 suffix, used to form interrogative): can I bend (丿) into a private (厶) suffix (么)?
You need to log in to write a story for 么
Definitions for 么 pronounced as me
- suffix, used to form interrogative 甚麼|什么[shen2 me5], what?, indefinite 這麼|这么[zhe4 me5] thus, etc
- variant of 麼|么[me5]
Definitions for 么 pronounced as yāo
- surname Yao
- most junior
- one (unambiguous spoken form when spelling out numbers, esp. on telephone or in military)
- one or ace on dice or dominoes
- variant of 吆[yao1], to shout
Definitions for 么 pronounced as má
- exclamatory final particle
Definitions for 么 pronounced as ma
- interrogative final particle