Pssst. We need your support!
CharacterPop survives on your patronage. Help support the site and gain access to extra features when you upgrade your account.
場 is a 12 stroke, traditional Chinese character and is pronounced as chǎng in the third tone, however it can also be pronounced as cháng.
In simplified Chinese the character 场 is used.
It is made up of the components 土 (earth) and 昜 (expand/bright).
Anne and Mike lun[ch on g]round that has NOT been touched by the SUN in years. Then they explore the EARTH of this ancient <site>.
You need to log in to write a story for 場
We found 2 pronunciations for 場
Definitions for 場 pronounced as chǎng
- large place used for a specific purpose
- scene (of a play)
- classifier for sporting or recreational activities
- classifier for number of exams
Definitions for 場 pronounced as cháng
- threshing floor
- classifier for events and happenings: spell, episode, bout
The most common words for 場 — see all
- market (also in abstract)
- the scene (of a crime, accident etc)
- (on) the spot
- (at) the site
Collections which contain 場 — see all
HSK 2 (Traditional)
by Melidara ※ 171 characters
The First 1000 Traditional Chinese Characters
by MandarinPoster ※ 1000 characters