In traditional Chinese the character 傢 may be used.
A home is a pig under the roof
the pig lives under a roof, which is his house
Under a roof is a pigs home
The pig is under the house's roof.
The pigs home is under the roof.
You need to log in to write a story for 家
Definitions for 家 pronounced as jiā
- surname Jia
- (polite) my (sister, uncle etc)
- classifier for families or businesses
- refers to the philosophical schools of pre-Han China
- noun suffix for a specialist in some activity, such as a musician or revolutionary, corresponding to English -ist, -er, -ary or -ian
- see 傢伙|家伙[jia1 huo5]
- influential family
- great expert
- player (of a game)
- enthusiast (audio, model planes etc)
- to return home