The line across expressl divide the sun into quarters.
"It's so hot, this <express>[shen] is no exaggera[shen]: it feels like swimming through the sun," says Laura.
How can one express or EXPLAIN the SUN divided down the centre?
You need to log in to write a story for 申
Definitions for 申 pronounced as shēn
- old name for Shanghai 上海[Shang4 hai3]
- surname Shen
- to extend
- to state
- to explain
- 9th earthly branch: 3-5 p.m., 7th solar month (7th August-7th September), year of the Monkey
- ancient Chinese compass point: 240°
- to apply (for license, visa etc)
- to apply for sth
- application (form etc)
- to report (to the authorities)
- to declare (to customs)