you have to see with one eye to get a perfect ten
<straight>away, Charlie washes the stack of TEN plates. They're needed for some [Ger]man customers.
直 This man with straight hair [zhi] jiggled ten plastic eyes. That was crazy.
Одна точка зрения, а 10 одинаковых точек зрения — твёрдое (прямое) мнение
You need to log in to write a story for 直
Definitions for 直 pronounced as zhí
- surname Zhi
- Zhi (c. 2000 BC), fifth of the legendary Flame Emperors 炎帝[Yan2 di4] descended from Shennong 神農|神农[Shen2 nong2] Farmer God
- to straighten
- fair and reasonable
- (indicates continuing motion or action)
- vertical downward stroke in Chinese characters
- straight (in a straight line)
- from the beginning of ... up to ...
- all along
- opposite: indirect 間接|间接
- live broadcast (not recorded)
- direct Internet broadcasting
- (agriculture) direct seeding