That little circle on the root of your nail resembles a small moon.
Strange moon resembles an upside down small.
Looking *down* at the SMALL squi[shy ou]nce of putty, I think it <resemble>s a piece of MEAT.
You need to log in to write a story for 肖
Definitions for 肖 pronounced as xiào
- to resemble
- to be like
Definitions for 肖 pronounced as xiāo
- surname Xiao
- Taiwan pr. [Xiao4]
- one of the twelve animals symbolic of the earthly branches 地支[di4 zhi1]
- animal from the Chinese zodiac
- Frederic Chopin or Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin (1810-1849), Polish pianist and composer
- portrait (painting, photo etc)
- (in a general sense) representation of a person