Pssst. We need your support!
CharacterPop survives on your patronage. Help support the site and gain access to extra features when you upgrade your account.
加 is a 5 stroke, simplified and traditional Chinese character and is pronounced as jiā in the first tone.
Gia tăng?! Dùng lực và mồm để gia gia tăng lợi thế
A slave hand adds opening power for one big person to join hands and take all, bring back our land of the free Canadians! (story ref 加拿大, 拏)
I <add> an electric-POWERed toothbrush to my MOUTH-cleaning state[gy. A]ll the teeth *across* my gumline benefit.
To add power to his mouth, the professional eater spent hours every day crushing rocks between his teeth.
You need to log in to write a story for 加
We found 1 pronunciation for 加
Definitions for 加 pronounced as jiā
- abbr. for Canada 加拿大[Jia1 na2 da4]
- surname Jia
- to add
- (used after an adverb such as 不, 大, 稍 etc, and before a disyllabic verb, to indicate that the action of the verb is applied to sth or sb previously mentioned)
- to apply (restrictions etc) to (sb)
- to give (support, consideration etc) to (sth)
The most common words for 加 — see all
- to participate
- to take part
- to join
- to add oil
- to top up with gas
- to refuel
- to accelerate
- to step on the gas
- (fig.) to make an extra effort
- to cheer sb on
- to raise
- to increase
Collections which contain 加 — see all
Book 2 part 2
by Junon ※ 154 characters
Genshin Impact Act 1 Vocabulary
by Poluo ※ 748 characters
by Joeyjoefro ※ 135 characters
by Joeyjoefro ※ 200 characters
by Chihyu1008 ※ 20 characters