In simplified Chinese the character 动 is used.
It takes power to 'move' something heavy.
Apply power 力 to something heavy 重 and it will move down the ramp, you ding dong!
You need to log in to write a story for 動
Definitions for 動 pronounced as dòng
- (of sth) to move
- to set in movement
- to displace
- to touch
- to make use of
- to stir (emotions)
- to alter
- abbr. for 動詞|动词[dong4 ci2], verb
- to exercise
- to move about
- to operate
- to use connections (personal influence)
- to move (sb)
- to touch (sb emotionally)
- heart rate
- (fig.) emotionally affected
- aroused (of desire, emotion, interest etc)