The question I ask, is about Buddhist nun having mouths.
How about we open the mouth of the corpse with a spoon?
The real question is, is a buddhist nun's mouth clean? - since that still equals abstinence.
You can use a mouth and a knee ("ní") to ask N.E. question.
A bald man opens his corpse by using a spoon. :)) wait what, that's so weird...
You need to log in to write a story for 呢
Definitions for 呢 pronounced as ní
- woolen material
Definitions for 呢 pronounced as ne
- particle indicating that a previously asked question is to be applied to the preceding word ("What about ...?", "And ...?")
- particle for inquiring about location ("Where is ...?")
- particle signaling a pause, to emphasize the preceding words and allow the listener time to take them on board ("ok?", "are you with me?")
- (at the end of a declarative sentence) particle indicating continuation of a state or action
- particle indicating strong affirmation
- woolen cloth
- (onom.) twittering of birds
- comes at the end of the sentence to indicate a strong degree