Pssst. We need your support!
CharacterPop survives on your patronage. Help support the site and gain access to extra features when you upgrade your account.
来 is a 7 stroke, simplified Chinese character and is pronounced as lái in the second tone.
In traditional Chinese the character 來 is used.
You need to log in to write a story for 来
We found 1 pronunciation for 来
Definitions for 来 pronounced as lái
- to come
- to arrive
- to come round
- ever since
The most common words for 来 — see all
- (after a verb) indicating the beginning and continuation of an action or a state
- indicating an upward movement (e.g. after 站[zhan4])
- bringing things together (e.g. after 收拾[shou1 shi5])
- (after a perception verb, e.g. 看[kan4]) expressing preliminary judgment
- also pr. [qi3 lai5]
- to stand up
- to get up
- also pr. [qi3 lai2]
- (after a verb, indicates coming out, completion of an action, or ability to discern or detect)
Collections which contain 来 — see all
HSK1 part 1
by monicadepaul ※ 162 characters
1-100 frequent characters
by Inkyll ※ 34 characters
Genshin Impact Act 1 Vocabulary
by Poluo ※ 748 characters
by Joeyjoefro ※ 103 characters
Studying To 7
by Joeyjoefro ※ 101 characters