In simplified Chinese the character 发 is used.
send out the army, with their bows and lances, and the sound of thousands of footsteps!
Send me my bow, lance, and sandals. The army will be traveling [fa]r across the land.
You need to log in to write a story for 發
Definitions for 發 pronounced as fā
- to send out
- to show (one's feeling)
- to issue
- to develop
- to make a bundle of money
- classifier for gunshots (rounds)
- to find
- to discover
- to originate
- to initiate
- to launch (an attack, an initiative etc)
- to start
- to propose sth (for the first time)
- to transmit
- to forward (mail, SMS, packets of data)
- to pass on
- to republish (an article from another publication)