In traditional Chinese the character 從 is used.
one person following the other
you walk from here to there to join two people.
It is a person following another person.
Two people going from one place to another.
A friend following another friend.
You need to log in to write a story for 从
Definitions for 从 pronounced as cóng
- surname Cong
- to follow
- to obey
- to engage in (an activity)
- never (in negative sentence)
- (Taiwan pr. [zong4]) retainer
- related by common paternal grandfather or earlier ancestor
Definitions for 从 pronounced as zòng
- second cousin
- at all times
- never (if used in negative sentence)
- from now on
- since then
- since (a time)
- ever since
by Algoris ※ 41 characters