As the pound of coins dropped under his nose you could hear the sound of a cash register coming from his eyes. "jin!"
The hummingbird flying [across] the garden weighs under 丅 one pound! Can you ima[gin]e?
You need to log in to write a story for 斤
Definitions for 斤 pronounced as jīn
- (PRC) weight equal to 500 g
- (Tw) weight equal to 600 g
- (HK, Malaysia, Singapore) slightly over 604 g
- kilogram (kg)
- to haggle over every ounce
- (fig.) to fuss over minor matters
- to split hairs
- jack (for lifting weight)