Pssst. We need your support!
CharacterPop survives on your patronage. Help support the site and gain access to extra features when you upgrade your account.
辛 is a 7 stroke, simplified and traditional Chinese character and is pronounced as xīn in the first tone.
Standing up ten times is bitter hard work. It makes you very hot.
Cooking sheep in a bowl closed by a lit make taste it bitter
After TEN hours STANDing with heaven *cross* his shoulders, <pungent> with sweat, a [sheen] cross his brow, Atlas cursed this <INSUFFERABLE> labor.
You need to log in to write a story for 辛
We found 1 pronunciation for 辛
Definitions for 辛 pronounced as xīn
- surname Xin
- (of taste) hot or pungent
- eighth in order
- eighth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]
- letter "H" or roman "VIII" in list "A, B, C", or "I, II, III" etc
- ancient Chinese compass point: 285°
The most common words for 辛 — see all
- to work hard
- to go to a lot of trouble
- forty-eighth year H12 of the 60 year cycle, e.g. 1971 or 2031
- cf 辛亥革命[Xin1 hai4 Ge2 ming4], Xinhai Revolution of 1911
Collections which contain 辛 — see all
Book 2 part 1
by Junon ※ 168 characters
Genshin Impact Act 1 Vocabulary
by Poluo ※ 748 characters
by Joeyjoefro ※ 200 characters
by Sprigit ※ 48 characters