Standing up ten times is bitter hard work. It makes you very hot.
Cooking sheep in a bowl closed by a lit make taste it bitter
After ten hours standing with heaven cross his shoulders, pungent with sweat, a [sheen] cross his brow, Atlas cursed this insufferable labor.
You need to log in to write a story for 辛
Definitions for 辛 pronounced as xīn
- surname Xin
- (of taste) hot or pungent
- eighth in order
- eighth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]
- letter "H" or roman "VIII" in list "A, B, C", or "I, II, III" etc
- ancient Chinese compass point: 285°
- to work hard
- to go to a lot of trouble
- forty-eighth year H12 of the 60 year cycle, e.g. 1971 or 2031
- cf 辛亥革命[Xin1 hai4 Ge2 ming4], Xinhai Revolution of 1911